Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Dollar Bills

With this amount of moving around, it has become a bit challenging financially. If you are willing, I would appreciate if you would prayerfully consider if God would have you to give towards my continuation of this project. If you feel God is leading you to give, donations can be sent to:

Mercer Creek Alliance Church
1407 North ‘B’ St.
Ellensburg, WA 98926

*Checks made payable to CMA, with Tim Dyk – YWAM on the memo line.

Or, there is also the option to pay with credit card through Paypal, as you can see at the right-hand side of this blog.

I do want to be open in communicating this need, but I do not want you to feel guilty if God does not direct you to give. Even if you aren’t giving money, your prayers and interest in what God is doing are an incredible blessing. Throughout the last couple of years, God has continued to provide in ways that are both normal and wild, and I believe He can do the same in this instance.

No comments: