Monday, April 6, 2009

pardon me.

In a previous post, "pinetrees, smokestacks, and holy water," from the time in Finland, i made a joke.

I said:

"there are no cars in finland. the most common form of transportation is sled-dog mushing."

This was what some like to call a "JK," meaning, "just kidding." After arriving home, and hearing from some friends and family members, I figured I should restore a proper understanding of the nation of Finland. They have cars and drive them when necessary. I actually only saw one sled-dog-musher in my entire time in the country.

Sorry for the potential confusion and/or heartache I may have induced through this statement.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the record, there is also electricity in canada.

Timothy said...

oh andrew, you are a card. LITERALLY!





jk, you're not a card.